30 Week Bumpdate

How far along: 30 Weeks 4 Days, final stretch now.

Development:  Baby is currently the size of a cucumber and weighs approx 3 lbs 4 oz. According to the bump his skin is getting smoother and his brain is developing. I had an ultrasound last week and he was moving around in there. 


Movement: A lot. He must be in a weird spot today because my right side is sore and it feels like he is just hitting the to of my hip constantly. Plus, one of his feet is right under my rib which has just been super painful. 


Maternity Clothes: Yup, although a lot of the ones I have are not fitting so I'm really limited as to what I can wear lately. It's been kind of depressing me a bit, I have all these cute clothes that aren't going to fit me for quite awhile.. 


Stretch Marks: I remember when I was about 5-6 months along and I kept saying "I don't have any stretch marks!" yeah..I didn't know they showed up between the 7-9th month. Lovely. 

Best moment of my week: Seeing my sweet baby boy on the ultrasound moving around like crazy. I love when he responds to me by kicking or moving if I talk to him or rub my belly. Also, working on the nursery yesterday made me feel really good. My hubby also got to feel baby move for the first time last week, which was really amazing for me. I loved being able to share that with him. 

 Worst moment:  The growth spurt we're currently in the middle of which is causing some lovely pains in my abdomen. My left hip is super sore along with my lower back,  I've had a pillow behind my back at work to try and ease the pressure. Walking is not easy right now since I'm really sore, but it's definitely worth the discomfort. 

Sleep:  Sleep has been..interesting. I've been having some crazy dreams, which has really thrown me off. A friend got me some of that "aromatherapy sleep" stuff from B&BW and it's really helped me get some rest the last few nights, which I really needed.


Miss Anything:  Sleeping on my stomach!  

Food Cravings:  Orange Juice.. still. Every night I have to have a glass before bed. 

Aversions:  Almonds. I always forget about this but since the beginning of my pregnancy I have not been able to eat an almond. The thought alone of them makes me want to be sick. 

Gender:  Little Boy!

Symptoms:  Exhaustion, headaches, hip pain, leg cramps, occasional heartburn, breathlessness..<-Pretty much the same symptoms as last week.

Labor signs: None, thankfully! Stay put baby!

Belly Button: In! 

Rings:  Still off, I seriously had a moment where I Just wanted to cry because I couldn't wear them.. 

Moody or Happy: Definitely moody, I'm trying really hard to stay upbeat but a lot of the time I feel really emotional I just irrationally want to cry at random moments, which I guess was bound to happen eventually. Especially since during the first half of my pregnancy I was feeling great and not feeling those damn hormones so much! 

Looking Forward: To holding my little baby and seeing what he looks like. I can't wait to see if he looks like me or my husband and just having him in my arms. 

Notable Mentions: I'm at the point where I'm going to be having my drs appts every two weeks now, which is crazy to me. My next appt is on Oct 11th and I'll be in my 8th month and I just am feeling like it's going by so fast yet so slow at the same time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!