"All this time I was finding myself and I didn't know I was lost"

I think the past few months have been tough for me, not sure exactly why, just a lot going on. A lot of stress and unfortunately I crawled back into my old cave of self indulgence and let the progress I was making slip away. I gained weight back and I was OK with it.

Well today I'm not OK with it, today I took a step towards finally losing this weight once and for all. I started C25K (for the 800000 time) and did my first run with it. I ran 2 miles and it felt good, finally it felt good to be out there. I gave it all I had for those 25 minutes, I walked when they told me to walk but for the minute I ran, I actually ran, not jogged lightly. I got a cramp in my right side about half way through but I didn't stop. I recharged my FitBit for the first time in a few months and put it vowing to only take it off to shower and charge it (or to let my wrist rest for a few hours). I had a salad for lunch. I've started MFP again and am going to log my food.

So how am I going to stay on track when so many times I've let it go? Well I'm doing one of those challenges again but this time I'm doing it for 90 days instead of 30. 90 days of walking or running at least a mile a day. 90 days of some type of strength workout 90 days of yoga practice before bed. 90 Days of logging my food and eating (mostly) clean. I will allow myself time to enjoy and indulge around the holidays but within reason.

I can do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!