A little late: 25 Weeks Bumpdate

Hello All,

I missed my 24 week update due to some things going on, so I figured I'd post a 25 week update, enjoy!

How far along? 25 Weeks 6 days

How big is baby? 1 lb 12 oz (he is in the 58th percentile, apparently). According to the bump.com he is the size of a cauliflower.

Maternity clothes? Yes and I will need to get more soon. The ones I bought over the summer are getting quite snug, I'll need to get bigger clothes for the fall/winter. 

Sleep:  Pretty terrible. I can't fall asleep easily anymore, I feel exhausted so I go to bed, then when I am in bed I can't fall asleep. I am up every few hours, I kind of feel like a zombie.  

Best moment this week: Hearing his little heartbeat and passing my glucose test 

Movement: He is a mover and a shaker. I think he's still pretty small where I don't necessarily feel him unless I'm paying attention, but he is definitely getting stronger in there. 

Food cravings: I've been craving SOMETHING but I can't figure out what it is, it's been driving me crazy. 

Food Aversions: none, at first it was eggs but now I'm fine with those! 

Gender: baby boy! :)

Labor Signs: None, thankfully.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Starving all the time, tired most of the time, moody...oh and a big belly. 

Belly Button in or out? In 

What I miss: My feet. I haven't seen them in awhile ;)

What I am looking forward to: Going into the 3rd trimester. 

Upcoming appointments/events:  Had my appt yesterday and all looks good. Next appt is on Sept 26th, I'll be 29 weeks. 

Weekly Wisdom:  The moodiness, exhaustion, soreness is all worth it for the little munchkin. 

Milestones: None this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!