Bumpdate: 23 Weeks

I haven't really been updating weekly on my pregnancy and I figure I should probably start (hey better late than never..right?) this way I can look back and say "Ah, what a joyous time that was" when baby is here. :) So for your reading pleasure!

How far along? 23 Weeks 5 Days

How big is baby? Last time I went to the doctor he was almost a pound. Per thebump.com he is the size of a grapefruit or an ear of corn. 

Total weight gain/loss: ha...yeah..right. Not posting that ;)

Maternity clothes? That's all that fits these days! 

Sleep: Not great. I have been waking up every night at least twice to pee, try to get comfortable or from baby having a dance party. I still don't get why people say "sleep now, because you won't when he gets here" just not happening.

Best moment this week: Hm. Probably last night when I felt him moving around and kicking in there.

Movement: Starting to feel  him daily and a lot stronger! :) 

Food cravings: None really, which I'm kind of bummed about. I was looking forward to telling hubs he HAD to go out and get me pickles and ice cream at 3 in the morning.... ;) 

Food Aversions: none, at first it was eggs but now I'm fine with those! 

Gender: baby boy! :)

Labor Signs: Nada

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Starving all the time, tired most of the time, moody...oh and a big belly. 

Belly Button in or out? In 

What I miss: Hm. Not a lot, I do miss having a few glasses of wine while I cook on Sundays. Also doing races and actually being able to compete for a good time. 

What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery, hubby feeling the baby move, adorable baby clothes

Upcoming appointments/events:  Sept 3rd is my 26 week appt! 

Weekly Wisdom:  Sometimes you just have to accept that you aren't the same person you were before you got pregnant, it just happens. Everything is changing. 

Milestones: feeling baby move on the regular

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!