Results? Maybe.

So I've been at this for awhile now and I've seen my Personal Trainer 3 times so far. I was starting to get discouraged and fall back into old habits at first because I hadn't seen any improvement, but I owned it, I acknowledged to myself that I was slacking and tried to figure out why. I realized that I've been so afraid of doing this because I'm terrified that it's not going to work. I mean, how silly is that. Really. So I started really trying to be better about what I ate, not necessarily eating less but eating better. I've been eating quite a bit of fruit and trying to not eat/buy any processed foods. My grocery bill has gone up a bit, but, it seems to be helping! I've lost about 2 pounds or so since I started, it's not much but it's something and it's enough to keep me going. My "fat pants" that I bought for work are starting to get really big on me (I even pulled them off without unbuttoning them yesterday!).I'm nowhere near where I want to be but I'm slowly edging to where I was. I feel like once I get there, I can tell myself that I've been here before and I can get back to where I was when I got pregnant. Which was, the best shape of my life. I'm posting a picture of 2 days after I found out I was pregnant and it's quite shocking compared to where I am now. I use this picture as my motivation to get back to that. I laugh at myself now because I thought when I was at that point that I still had 15 pounds to lose and that I was still fat. Oh well. This is where I am trying to get back to and I will. I just have to realize that things will get better and things will get easier. Keep at it and trust in what my trainer is doing. The workouts she gives me are tough, I won't lie and I haven't been so great at doing cardio every day (unfortunately life gets in the way) but I feel like as long as I can get a good workout in at least twice a week, it's something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!