Officially 20lbs lost

I have been having a hard time the last month or so, every time I get back on track..I let something derail me. Well even with the lack of exercise, I've still been losing weight. I lost another .6 lbs which seems like not much, but it put me over the 20lb lost mark! Hooray! It's taken quite a long time to get these 20lbs off but they are gone and now I just have to look forward to the rest of the weight coming off. I have 35 pounds to go till I hit my goal and 25 pounds till I am back to where I was pre pregnancy. I can totally do this! Every day is a struggle to eat well and a push to exercise but I have been keeping my goal in mind. My timeline for my goal is to lose the majority of this weight by my 30th Birthday in August.

I downloaded a few apps on my phone to help me with getting back to running. I originally had used Couch 2 5k to start running and have honestly been making half assed attempts to get back to it. So I downloaded that again along with 10k and 13.1, my eventual goal is to run a half marathon. I'm not sure if I'll ever get there, but I'm going to try like hell. It may not be this year, but maybe next year. I have a 5k I signed up for in April that I'm doing and I'm starting to look for one in May. I'd like to do a 10k in June and July, then maybe another one near my Birthday in August. September I have the Jimmy Fund Marathon walk which I am so looking forward to! I'm hoping I'll be in better shape this year so it won't be as difficult as it was last year. 

This morning I decided to "celebrate" my 20lb loss by having a really intense work out. I only did it for a half hour but I really pushed myself and in the end I felt great, but also had a tomato face. So, there's that. Here's a photo to celebrate 20lbs down!

Comments

  1. Keep up the good work! You look great, tomato face and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking at a couple races in June, both in RI, I will let you know about them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!