Reboot.

I've been taking quite a hiatus from it all: eating healthy, working out, positive thinking, taking care of myself. I've just done what I want and not really cared about the consequences. Well here we are, the consequences. The difficulty running, the sheer exhaustion all the time, the bad moods. It all came flooding back. I haven't been drinking my water or taking my vitamins and boy have I felt a difference. I've been scatterbrained, irritable and impatient. So today I started back to running and got myself back on my work out program 5k-10k. I'm mixing this one in with the 13.1 to prep for the half marathon. I could be a lot farther along in my training but there's nothing I can do about that now. 

So I'm having a reboot, I'm working out again and getting back to eating healthy and doing all the things to make me a better person. I have been trying to limit my social media/phone access to certain times of the day when I'm not working or not with my family. I was really wasting so much time and not paying attention to my family or getting work done because of it. So far so good, it definitely helps when I'm not constantly focusing on what is going on with everyone else and looking at what is going on with me. I can guarantee I feel much better at work and at the end of the day I know that I focused on my family, which is always a good thing. 

I'm also working on trying to be more positive and less anxious all the time, my anxiety eats up a big part of my life. It makes me irritable around the people I care for and there's no use worrying about certain things.  My mood is directly tied into what I'm doing to take care of myself, I've noticed. When I'm working out and eating well, I feel great and am happy. When I'm doing/eating whatever I want, I'm a grumpy ball of stress. 

So here's to happier more positive days and posts ahead.  Another thing I'd like to start doing is tying my blog into other areas of my life, writing int his blog has been so therapeutic for me in so many ways that I think using it to write about EVERYTHING will be helpful :) 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!