I can't quit

Alright so I've fallen off the bandwagon a bit..and by a bit I mean a lot. Even after my "reboot" post last week..I haven't really done much. I've let my excuses get in the way and have really gotten off track. Ugh. It sucks to even admit that. I haven't been running and I haven't been working out at all, hell I haven't even been wearing my FitBit for the past week. I have no excuses, are there reasons why I haven't been working out or eating right? sure. Are they good enough? Nope. Not really.  I have the Jimmy Fund walk NEXT MONTH and while I'm definitely in better shape than I was last year, I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet. I have a FREAKING HALF MARATHON in 3 months that I'm nowhere near ready for. Ahh this was not the time for me to give up. Nope. So, I have one thing left to do..and that is to restart and keep going. I read somewhere that it doesn't matter how many times you quit, as long as you KEEP STARTING..I'm not sure I 100% agree with that but I can see it being true to an extent. As long as you are still caring enough to start again, it's a good sign. Though your progress isn't going to be that great if you keep quitting.

SO, I'm holding myself to my My Fitness Pal goals (I've let it be kind of mehh) and not really recorded what I'm eating so I'm scaling back my calories and actually logging. I set up a reminder on my phone to log my food 3 times a day, hopefully this will get me back into the habit of logging since that REALLY does help. My husband is going away for work next week and usually when he's away since my toddler rarely eats anything I cook anyways(ex: last night he had cucumber slices for dinner..he had raviolis/watermelon on his plate but all he wanted was the cucumber slices..), I don't make too many meals but this week I think I'll plan on a lot of salads (Skinnytaste.com has fantastic salads so you don't get bored with them!) and probably some fish (hubby doesn't eat seafood so I try to get my fill in when he's not home). Hopefully this will all help and I can plan ahead so things go smoothly!

Onward and upward my friends..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!