My last day in my 20s.

So I woke up this morning for the last time in my 20s, I'll be 30 tomorrow.  The age itself doesn't really bother me, I'm a person who looks forward to new beginnings and to me turning 30 is a new start, a new year and a new decade, but of course it brings upon a time of reflection. 

My 20s were really interesting to say the least, I did quite a bit and I accomplished a lot too. I found the person I would spend the rest of my life with, bought a house and had a beautiful baby boy. I made so many new friends and said goodbye to some friends as well, some that I thought I would have by my side forever. I grew in ways that I never thought possible, I became an adult in my 20s. I dealt with sadness with losing friends and family to death. I cried so many tears but also smiled a lot more and cried more tears of happiness than sadness. So all in all, my 20s were successful. 

It's funny to me, I had an idea of where I would be when I turned 30 and for the most part I've succeeded in the things I wanted to do. I have so much in my life to be happy and grateful for. I have so much love in my life, between my family and friends..and for that I am incredibly lucky.

So, here's to a new year and a new decade of hopefully more love, laughter and happiness...but first..I'll eat cake ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!