Fail to plan plan to fail

I haven't been doing great the last few weeks at planning and you know what, it's shown. I've been off the rails again. Ugh. So this week, I planned my meals already, did my grocery shopping and I have my plan ready to set up on Sunday. I only need to grab some mason jars and we should be good to go! 

I'm going to share my meal plan so you can all see what I'm aiming for.
Monday: Chicken Zoodle Caprese
Tuesday: Taco stuffed peppers with side salad
Wednesday: Turkey burgers with sweet potato fries (for me) Regular fries (for the guys) and a side salad
Thursday: Filet Mignon with baked potato (Sweet for me) and Asparagus (possibly bacon wrapped)
Friday: Steak Kabobs with peppers/onions/mushrooms (For me) and zucchini "fries" 
Saturday: we're having family over so I'll do a big meal
Sunday: Pizza skillet with a side salad 

For breakfast I'm going to make overnight oats for myself, smoothies for my guys (and a veggie one for me for a snack). Lunch for me will be a sweet potato black bean burrito.

 The best part about all of this is that it gives me lots and lots of veggies in my daily intake and nothing processed! All real food! For snacks I have some celery, carrots, popcorn, fruit etc. to keep me on track. I also got some of that Halo Top ice cream, that is actually really good! 

My big goal is to get up early and get to the gym every morning. I have zero excuses now other than I'm being lazy. I'm tempted to sign up for a 10k in a few months just to stay motivated. 

Anywayyy.. I'll keep updating and get myself back on track. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!