100 Days of Calorie counting

Today is the big day, I hit the big 100.  I have been calorie counting for 100 days, I have lost 18lbs and 9 inches in my waist and 12.5 in my hips. It's made a pretty significant difference.  To say the past 100 days has been easy would be a flat out lie. This has been the hardest thing I have ever done, but having the determination to do it is something that I am proud of.  A year ago today, I was miserable with myself and not able to look in the mirror. Now, I can actually look in the mirror and smile at the person staring back at me. It's a good feeling, a very good feeling.

I've learned so much about myself and my willpower (which I thougth I had none of) has grown so much. I still enjoy the occasional splurge, but I'm always very aware of how much I'm eating and what it will cost me later. 

Not much else to say today, just wanted to share that little tid bit! :)

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!