Back on the wagon?

After my post last week I really did take what I was saying and apply it. I took the pup for an hour long walk on Friday (that may have been a wee bit to long just out of the gate). It felt good to actually be out there moving around and getting some exercise. The pup seemed to enjoy it as well! I also did indeed start logging my food again. I slacked on the weekends but I figure I'm just starting back again and won't be as obsessive about it as I was previously just yet. That took about 6 months for me to get to that point where I had built it into my habits. I went for a half hour walk this morning and I think that was just perfect, I felt good being out there (as disgustingly humid as it was) and I'm feeling pretty good now. I just have to really remember to drink water all day, it is super super hot and this pregnant girl just isn't doing so well in the heat. I'm just thankful I'm not swelling all that much..yet. I started to a few weeks ago but it's gone down and I'm back to normal now.

Anywho, just a small update today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!