Week 1 complete!

So I went an entire week of calorie counting and exercising (3 days which is better than before!) and I definitely have seen results. I have dropped 1.6 pounds (though, MFP doesn't reflect it since I had gone up a bit and come back down) and I am feeling a bit better. I feel like this could actually work and it's making me feel good again and motivating me again! I was really happy when I got on the scale this morning and saw how much I weighed, it made it all worth it :)  The Fitbit is really, really helping too! I love seeing how many steps I've done for the day (usually over 10k!!) it's a lot of fun and helps motivate me to compete with myself.

Just a small update today as I don't have much else going on! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!