Another week gone by

I can't believe the Summer is almost over, how did that happen so fast??

I love the fall and I know I've done posts about it before, so I won't go on and on about how much I love Pumpkin and the crisp air. :) I am excited for these last two weeks of August though, they are always my favorite weeks of the summer! My Anniversary is tomorrow! 3 Years! yay! Then my Birthday is next week  all great things!

I'm doing a challenge at work that has all these things you do to make yourself healthier and you earn points for it. I'm a bit nervous as one of the things would be to get rid of all the "great white hazards" which are things like white flour, white potatoes and rice. I LOVE potatoes and I can't really imagine going 3 months without them, but I'm going to give it a shot, same for rice.    So hopefully I can complete the challenge and win the points!

I signed up for a 5kawhile ago and definitely did not realize it was this Saturday. Whoops! So I'll be doing the HipHop 5k for Hip Dysplasia on Saturday, I somehow pulled a muscle in both my ankles so I'm a bit nervous but I will just do the best I can. I will finish though!  I've been doing a lot of HIIT workouts lately and it's been great! It's a quick workout that really leaves me in a sweat, it really reminds me of Jillian Michaels workouts which have always worked really well for me.

Making progress! I haven't weighed myself this week because I decided that I'm going to weigh every 2 weeks to see how I do and to hopefully not be so obsessed with the scale. So, I'll weigh again next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!