Day 1.



Here we are at Day1, so far I've gotten my work out in and I have a healthy breakfast/lunch packed for me.  I was incredibly surprised at how well my body responded to my run this morning, I was really into it and didn't struggle all that much.  I made a great time and the only time I really started to have a hard time was at the end, like exactly 2 minutes left I didn't think I was going to make it. I stopped for just a few seconds while I waited to cross the street then I continued on and even ran an extra 10 seconds to make up for the time I stopped. 

I planned my entire weeks meals so far so I am ready for that. I have the list right on my kitchen table so every night I can look at it and see what needs to be taken out for the next day. I'm so ready to do this, 30lbs by 31 is happening.

I may start to check in every day on my blog just to keep motivated. I'm also setting up a spreadsheet so I can look at my calories for the week and my work outs listed for the week as well. I've found that if I can commit to a program (like 5k-10k) I will keep going until I finish it. When I first started this one I was not committed to it, I took some time off (a few months) and now I'm ready to re commit to this program and what it can help me do. After this program is complete I move on to 13.1 training, even if I don't get to do a Half in November, I'm still planning on training for one. I'll find one when I'm ready to do it. 

So onward and upward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!