Day 2

So day 1 was mostly a success, towards the end of the day the hunger from not eating as much as usual crept up and I ate a little more than I should have at dinner. Overall though I did very well and was able to cut down on my snacking etc. I also decided to start and cut down on the amount of sugar I put in my coffee, usually it's 2 sugars and 2 coffees, so that's 4 sugar packets, which is a lot. So, I'm trying for just 1. I'd like to get it down to totally black (I've already stopped the cream) so we'll see how that goes.

Day 2 is up next. I've got my meals planned out as well as my snacks. Hopefully I can stay strong today as well.

Step by Step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!