In the midst of chaos, there is progress

The last few weeks have been very..chaotic to say the least. We sold a house/bought a house and moved into said house all in the same day (or two days rather) so life has been a bit..unsettled to say the least. I haven't run in over a week so that's been rough as well, this week I'm settling into a new routine and getting back on the right path. During all of this, I finished up my 30 day challenge. I weighed in on Saturday morning and my final weight loss total was: 8lbs. I am into the 150s, which I haven't seen in quite a long time and I have 24lbs to go until I hit my goal and I have lost a total of 32.2lbs. I am focused and I am ready to tackle the last 24lbs and get back to where I feel comfortable and back to being happy with my body. 

So, what now? How do I proceed?  Well I've been really thinking about it and I think I'll do another 30 day challenge. Today is May 10th so the next time I will weigh in, will be June 10th.  My original goal in all of this was to hit my goal weight by my Birthday this year, not sure if that's entirely possible but I think I will come very close. 


I'm also toying with the idea of doing a half Marathon in October, but, more to come on that later.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!