Week 3 progress updates!

Well week 3 is in the books, great! I will say honestly I haven't been as good this week, but, that's just due to some rough stuff we're going through, all will be ok and I am back on track today with counting calories and working out. I did get a run in on Monday which was great,I will also do a workout today!  I weighed myself this morning just to see how I was doing, I was not expecting any type of loss ( I weighed in on Sunday and I did in fact lose 2 pound last week). Well I lost .8 oz! I am SO close to being where I was when I weighed in last! I'm not expecting a big loss this week for my own personal reasons, but, it would be nice to lose .2 more pounds and be back where I was a few weeks ago!  We will see! I had to get dressed up yesterday (I work from home so most days my "dressed up" is my LLR leggings and a tank top) and I hadn't worn my "Dressy" clothes in awhile and man it was difficult to find something that fit, everything was too big! My skirts had a lot of space and my button up shirts were hanging off of me. These are clothes that would have barely fit me without some type of contraption to help them on and now they are too big. It's pretty great, I think. I am sure that working from home has helped me in this process, I do get a bit more freedom in when I can do my workouts etc. 

So all in all, everything is going well in this aspect.

I've been nervous to share this with such a broad audience, but I feel like those that read my blog and know my progress are interested in it (maybe?) so I'm going to share my progress photos on here :). This was last week as I haven't taken any this week yet, but there certainly is a noticeable difference.  The picture on the left is a few weeks ago when I first started and the picture on the right was last week.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!