It's been one week..

Now you have BNL stuck in your head, you're welcome.

Anywho..it's been one week since I kicked myself in the ass and got back on track. In that week I've stayed within calories and have exercised every day but one. I'm considering this first week a big win and while I didn't lose weight, I am feeling better body wise which is always a plus. I only had meat once with a meal (though to be fair I did try some of my husband/sons dinner as well, meh) and am doing really well with my water! I've been weighing/measuring everything and finding that what the serving size says on the box in reference to cups/number of items isn't necessarily the same as the weight they say. So for my wheat thins it says you can have something like 16 which comes out to roughly 29 G (I'm not sure if this is exact numbers but you get the point). Well it's usually a bit UNDER 16 crackers, so I go with the weight. Not sure if this is the right way to do it, buuuuuuuuut it's working.  

 So today I'm going to take a photo and title it "week 1"  even though technically this is week 59034348320 but for all intents and purposes, this is week 1 (I'm not sure if I use"intents and purposes correctly, but whatever, come at me Grammar).  I won't post said photo (yet) but it's for my own personal record keeping, to try and hopefully see some progress over the next however many weeks. 

What's next for this week? Well, this weeks goals will probably be very similar with a few other things thrown in there.

 -Drink at least 136 oz of water a day
- Continue exercising as I have been with one rest day a week
- Track all food and stay within calories
- Pay closer attention to MACROS and try to get macros within range that they are supposed to be. I haven't been feeling great by the end of the day and a friend pointed out to me that it could be my protein and some other things, so I'm trying some new things to hopefully help that! I'm also working to lower the amount of sugar I eat. This one is a tough one for me since I have SUCH a sweet tooth. 
- Continue with no meat/poultry or minimal.


So those are some good goals for this week! Hopefully the protein/sugar adjustments will help and I won't feel so awful by the end of the day. I'll be weighing in on Sunday so hopefully that will show some improvement, but I'm trying not to worry too much about the scale and just focusing on being healthy.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!