25 pounds down..15 to go!

I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks, in fact I was pretty terrified of the scale. I kept thinking that it was going to go up since I haven't worked out and I haven't been eating all that great lately.  Well, this morning I decided to bite the bullet and weigh in. I have lost 1.6 pounds since the last time I weighed myself which brings me down to 145 and puts me int he 25 pounds lost category!

I was so happy this morning, I didn't think I would get to this point. I honestly just thought I would hit 150 and wouldn't lose any more weight at all. This has been a really slow and difficult process for me, both mentally and physically. My body was working against me at first with my awful thyroid issues and then a slow metabolism. I finally won though, I got my thyroid under control and I have lost all the weight that I put on after my wedding and then 5 pounds of weight that I haven't been able to successfully lose in years. The last 15 will be the hardest, I know. I'm not giving up though and I'll get to where I want to be eventually.

Hopefully tonight I can take some progress pictures and post them. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!