The day I lost my double chin

I haven't been posting as regularly lately and I apologize. I just feel like I've been posting the same things, over and over again so I figured I would wait until I had something *new* to post about. Lucky for all of you, today is that day.

Whenever I gain any type of weight, I gain it in my face first, this make me look like a 12 year old. Not fun. I get these little chipmunk cheeks that are cute when you are say 12 but not 27. So, this is the place I notice the weight gain first because I always have a double chin. It's always been there, the little bastard. Even when I have lost weight in the past, yup still had the double chin. I would put my neck out as far as possible, risking looking almost ostrich like to avoid the double chin. Well, today I noticed that my face really has thinned out (it's also the place I lose weight first) so I turned from side to side checking out cheek bones that I haven't seen in quite awhile. Then I tried nodding my head to check out the chin situation. To my great surprise there was no situation! Unless I try and make it look like I have no neck, which is just kind of scary.  As of today, March 20th 2013, I have finally lost my double chin. Good-Bye Double Chin it hasn't been fun and I will NOT miss you.


So there you have it, my farewell to my double chin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!