Getting off track?

Hello Readers!

I haven't posted in awhile, life has just been quite busy for me. My Husband and I just purchased our first home! Woohoo! We have been doing work on it ever since we closed (last Friday),  this has included painting, ripping up rugs, cleaning etc. It has been quite exhausting and challenging for me to stay with my program and within my calories. I haven't been logging my food as religiously as usual, I actually forgot to log in for the entire day on Friday! No! My streak is ended! I was very disappointed in myself that I let that happen. I also ate tons of pizza and greasy food this past weekend and I haven't really been monitoring what I've been eating to closely the past few days. It's been disheartening, but I'm not going to let it continue. I am forcing myself to get back on track, even if my life is crazy.  The key to all of this is to be able to stay within my calorie amounts, even if situations change in my life. Last week was a real test for me and I failed, miserably.  I started to get back in my old mindset of "well since I was so bad last week and the beginning of this week, I might as well just start back up next week" then I stopped myself. I looked at my old pictures of when I was overweight and just gave myself a reality check "this is how it happened before". I have come way to far to go back to that girl that was 170 pounds. 

Starting now, I am back on track. I am not going to let what happened last week throw me for a complete loop. I will get back to logging every single thing I eat and or drink. I can't say I will be exercising but, I figure working on the house counts as exercise, right? ;) One step at a time, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!