Busy times!

In the past 2 weeks my life has become quite busy, my husband and I bought a house! Since we bought the house we have spent just about every moment that we aren't working, at the house getting it move in ready. So I have been really busy and it has made things difficult to track my food and to exercise. In fact, exercise sadly has not been a part of my life for the past two weeks. Not to worry, it shall come back.

So, I have found that when I have these life events happen that I have a hard time adjusting and usually will slide back into old routines. Not this time, oh no. Stress you will not get me this time. The thing for me is to establish a routine beforehand of what I am going to do once we move to keep myself on track. This includes meal planning (every day and night) and exercise planning (running in the morning and going to the gym at night). If I give myself a plan, I have no choice but to follow it. The alternative is to lose all the progress I've made so far and that just wouldn't be cool.  I've lucked out with the fact that with all the running around and eating whatever was in front of me (including lots and lots of pizza) I only gained .2 oz. So, now I have to take off those .2 oz and get back to losing.

It's all about keeping yourself motivated and not letting the big changes in routine throw you off completely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!