Day 1.

So I've been doing a lot of re-evaluating lately about what works and what doesn't. I've obviously been having a hard time with my weight loss and sometimes I feel like the deck is stacked against me. However, today was different. I woke up at 4:30 this morning and left my house by 5, I made it to work by 5:30 and was in the gym working out by 5:35. It felt so nice to be moving so early in the morning, it felt so good to be sweating so early in the morning. I know that I will have ups and downs with this, but I have to do it. I have to get back to working out at least 3 times a week I didn't push myself super hard, but hard enough that I actually felt what I was doing, I have to remember that I've done this before. I keep saying that to myself "You've done this before". So day 1 of the gym is in the books. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!