Not a great day today.



I woke up today just plain exhausted, the last thing I wanted to do was drag myself to the gym. Seriously, it felt like I was putting myself through pure torture this morning. I didn’t let that stop me though; I still went to the gym. I won’t lie and say I turned it into the best work out ever, because I didn’t. I did the minimum that I could do with still working out, I just couldn’t push myself to go that extra mile this morning. Which I think is ok, I’m not beating myself up over this. I had a bad workout, I think it’s allowed.  I think every now and then I’m allowed to be a little tired and to not give it all I have. With one rule, I give it all I have tomorrow. I need to make my work out tomorrow the best one so far, in order to make up for the one that I slacked on this morning.

I’ve been eating well (with the exception of indulging a bit on Mother’s Day, but I’m a Mom so I’m allowed!) and keeping portion sizes down to a normal level. Eating more fruits and vegetables which is great. I have really also been cutting down on salt and not even putting it on the table when we’re having dinner. Small changes is the only way to go for me.

I also am happy to say that I finally lost a pound! I am down to 59 pounds to lose and that feels good to me! For some reason the number 60 is so much more daunting than 59, I know how weird that sounds trust me. I know for a lot of people they say that focusing on a number is a bad thing and you should just go with what works for you, but I can’t help it. The numbers are what keeps me going and so I continue to focus on the numbers. I’m slowly going to chip away at that large number until it’s down to 0.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!