In case you were curious about my workout today.

I kept my promise to myself, I went to the gym this morning and put all I had into my workout. I think I definitely needed to let myself "off the hook" mentally to get back into it, if that makes any sense. I'm really happy with how I did, I did 10 minutes of cardio to warm up and then the rest of the time I did resistance training and focused on my arms. I can see that I am getting stronger and the amount that I can lift is slowly going up. It's all about my attitude and keeping positive, I had a few comments on my blog post yesterday about how any work out is better than none and they were totally right. At least I got up and got out there. Sometimes I just need a reality check that this is what I have to do if I want to lose weight and feel better about myself. If I want to be healthy.

In other news, the size 14 pants are fitting quite nicely today, even better than last week! I tried on a pair of my size 12 pants and I can put them on, but they are super tight (like omgican'tevenbreatheinthese tight) but I'm getting there! 1 month ago I couldn't even pull them up over my hips - progress, people! Progress!

So that's that! Just a quick update on today :) Thanks for the support everyone! It is what keeps me going most days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!