Week one of C25K

I finished week one of couch to 5k. Today was really hard for some reason, I don't know if it was because I took 2 days off to rest my knee or what, but I was just having such a hard time with finishing. I did finish though and I even continued on for about 2 minutes more after to make sure I hit 200 calories burned and 2.20 miles. I know that doesn't sound like a lot to most people (And hey 2 years ago it wouldn't sound like a lot to me to be honest) but for me it is a lot.  That is totally me right now, but hey it's progress. Onto week 2 of Couch 2 5k. I'm hoping I can try to get a run in this weekend just to start week 2 but we will see! My weekends always seem to get the best of me and by Sunday night at 8pm I'm sitting there wondering what happened. We shall see though.

Alright, well that is about all that I have for today! Nothing to exciting!Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!