You earn your body.

This week has started off really well, even though it's only Tuesday I'm feeling good about it. I joined a challenge group on Facebook to keep myself accountable and I'm also getting into the habit of checking into MFP every day again.

I saw the above quote and it really stuck with me. How freaking true is it that we earn our body? Think about that for a second, everything you eat and the exercise you do (or don't do) all goes towards how you look and more importantly how you feel. I noticed something yesterday, by the end of the day I didn't have that mind numbingly tired feeling that I usually have. I felt relaxed and I felt rested. Even though I had still gotten up at 4:25 and worked out, worked for the whole day etc. I think it was because I went to bed early the night before, got a good nights rest, drank my water and felt great.  I never feel that way. I think that will have to be a goal I will have to reach towards every day. Just to feel..good.

Another change I am making (I know I'm always making changes!) is that I am starting to go to the bathroom on the first floor of my building instead of the one on my floor. That means that several times a day (hey, I drink 92 oz of water in a day!) I am going up and down a flight of stairs. I'm already halfway to my step goal today (10k) and I'm sure with doing the stairs it will help get me there! I also am trying to keep moving all the time unless I'm sitting at my desk. So for example, when I get up to print something, I will walk around the printer room while it's printing instead of standing still. I feel like these little changes will make a really big difference. I try to remember to move when I'm brushing my teeth but I'm just not that awake in the morning and just don't think of it the other times. So I'll work on that! I'm always trying to think of other small changes to make so if anyone who's reading has any suggestions, send em my way!

Hope all have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!