Size 12- that funny place.

I'm stuck in that funny place with pants. You know the one, where your "fat" pants are way to big but your "skinny" pants aren't fitting quite right yet. I decided to try the size 12 anyways, just to see what would happen. Well, they fit and I don't feel like I'm going to rip the seams on them. I was really surprised because to be honest, I don't really feel any different. I don't feel thinner but my clothes are telling a different story. We will see what the scale says tomorrow since it's weigh in day!

This week has pretty much sucked for me getting back into my routine. Thanks to the lovely blizzard we got, I've only been to the gym once. I couldn't go this morning since I'm working in our Boston office, but the office is a good 10-15 minute walk from the train station so that's helpful. I've been doing my best to stay within my calorie ranges and I've been doing pretty well, though, yesterday was tough. I'm thinking I'll get to the gym at some point tomorrow, so that will be helpful!

Not much else to update on! Just gotta keep moving along! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!