Week 1 is complete!

First week is complete. I survived and started this week off with the same enthusiasm as I had for last week, still feeling good, still ready to take it on. Last week was hard for me,the working out and the eating less, really made me struggle a bit. Every morning I would wake up and think "I'm so not in the mood to do this today" but, I did it.  I hit over 10k steps every day last week I ate well and it paid off - I lost 3 pounds! The scale showing lower weight was great, but for some reason I wasn't excited over it. I'm not sure why, I'm still not overly excited over it.  I think part of it is that I am really so hesitant to accept this, because I feel like in my weird psyche somewhere that when I accept it, I'll stop being so ambitious over it. I'll stop looking for ways to make it harder and more beneficial. Either way, it's a strange feeling and one I'm working on trying to get through. 

I've also been logging my calories in MFP daily, which has been really helpful! I love seeing the "you are under your calorie goal!" for the day when I hit "complete". It makes me happy because I know that I truly am under my calorie goal and haven't left anything out. 

So not a lot to update on, just moving on to the next week and hoping that week 2 is a great one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!