It's not easy, but it's worth it.

Yesterday started my day of really cracking down and not using any excuses. I had a good day, I was up at 4:05 (yes, AM) and was at the gym by 5:15. I did the treadmill for a half an hour, I felt really good! I did some interval training to start getting back on track, I can really feel the weight on me when I run so it's become a bit more difficult. Ate great the entire day, came home and had dinner (which was really good as well!) and did the 21 day fix total body cardio fix. I was in a pretty bad mood after that, just being tired and hangry (nope not a typo) all got to me. So I went to bed early and got up this morning to start all over again. 

Today was a bit tougher, I wasn't as bright and perky when I woke up. I'm pretty sure I did not actually wake up until I had been on the treadmill for about 10 minutes. I did NOT want to run/jog or anything this morning, I really just wanted to lay on the mat after I finished stretching and stay there. I did my interval training again this morning though and I finished. This will be hard and I will have days when I just.. can't do it, but I will have to anyways. I won't give up on myself. To help with some motivation, I took pictures this morning with just my sports bra and shorts on. It was..shocking to say the least. I realized I've looked at myself but I haven't really been seeing myself. Well if I ever needed anything to push me, that is definitely something to use.

Today should go a bit smoother with my eating than yesterday, yesterday I didn't give myself much to eat at all. See, I'm doing the 21 day fix combined with Shakeology. I know, I've talked in the past about how I couldn't see myself doing this stuff again, but, my body really needed that extra push. I've got a friend that's helping me with it and I'm in a couple groups to help (including a Biggest Loser Challenge!). So with the 21 day fix, I'm really trying to follow the plan, but yesterday I didn't give myself enough food. One of the reasons I was probably so tired and not in a great mood even after a work out. So today, I brought way more in and am going to trust in the plan that it DOES work. 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!