Thoughts while running.

I've wanted to do a post like this for awhile, thoughts I have while running. A blogger I follow (Sarah Fit) did a video awhile back about it and thought it was hysterical.  So hopefully you enjoy :) And yes, you can totally laugh at me ;)

 Before the run.
Ah, a beautiful morning to run! Can't wait to get out there, I'm going to kick some total ass.  It's going to be the best run ever. I LOVE RUNNING WEEE! Let's GO! 

Warm up:
OK Warm up! Here we go. It's a little warm out.. but nothing I can't handle! Feel great! Come on, why does the warm up take so freaking long. 5 minutes. UGH. I just want to RUN. 

Run:
YES! FINALLY. OK here we go..pace yourself.. we are running..yes.  We? I mean.. me. I. You don't talk in 3rd person. OK wait maybe I do? Ok just focus on the run.  Woo that is a big hill. Yep. BIG. LORD HELP ME. WHY DOES IT NEVER END?! Almost at the top.. pretty sure my lungs are going to fall out of me. Yay I hit the top! Downhill from here baby! WOO! GET IT THAT WAS EASY. Another HILL? Oh well at least this one isn't as big as the last one.. hmm how long have I Been running for?? 20 minutes?! Nope.. 10. Ok. Well. That wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.  OK, I'm breathing OK, legs are feeling good..man I got this. Ooh I like this song "Bang bang into the room.." Hmm that song is not appropriate. Nope not at all. Wasn't she like 12 when she sang it?  Well maybe not that young but still. Ugh maybe I'm just old.  Old and my calves are starting to hurt, you stop that right now calves. Don't you dare. We still have another.. 2 miles.. wtf?! 2 MILES?! I'VE CLEARLY BEEN RUNNING FOREVER NOW. Ugh. I'm not going to make this, I should stop just to catch my breath.. no. you move your ass and you do NOT stop. Can you breathe? Yes. Good. you keep moving. You are not dying, this is not torture. Come on chubs, keep it going. That's odd, a box on the side of the road.. OH SHIT THERE'S A SQUIRREL IN THERE! RUN FROM THE RABID SQUIRREL..Oh here we go.. this is my jam. "I will surviveeeeee OHH AS LONG AS I KNOW HOW TO LOVE.." hm am I singing out loud? Probably best to keep it to myself. OK time check.. 2.50 miles. WOO! Almost there! It is FREAKING HOT out BY THE WAY. GOOD GRIEF. What is it 100000 degrees?! Well maybe not hot but humid. I did not know that it could possibly feel like a sauna outside. Except now it does. I'm running through a sauna. I'm never doing this again. EVER. I HATE RUNNING. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF? Ugh I have to be almost done.. Alright let's see... 3 MILES DONE!!!! YESSSSS! .10 LEFT TO GO! PUSH IT WOMAN!   I am super woman!

Cool Down:

Ah finally. I did it. Breathe in...and out.. slow those muscles down.. and walk. That felt good!! I freaking ran a full 5k! Can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

Also, to explain the squirrel. While I was running I saw a box on the side of the road and out of nowhere this FAT squirrel jumps up and just stares at me, scared the bejesus out of me. Especially with the lovely bird incident I had a few weeks ago. Good Lord, nature does not love me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!