What a big difference a year makes.

There was one picture of me that really hit me hard and made me realize how much weight I had actually gained. It was a picture of my family at my Son's baptism last year, here was a great day with my friends and family celebrating my baby boy and the only thing I can think about and remember is how awful I looked. We took another family picture on Father's Day and I decided to compare the two photos. Wow.  I am so proud of how far I've come both physically and emotionally, my confidence is slowly coming back. I was really nervous (and still am) about sharing this comparison so I decided to share with my wonderful group of girlfriends. Their responses brought me to tears, seriously. These ladies have been such a great source of motivation and help me keep going this past year. So with their boosts of confidence, I decided to share with my readers as well. I still have 25 more lbs to lose until I am where I want to be and I'll get there, but for now I'm celebrating my halfway point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!