Fitgirl Jumpstart..

Yup, I know, it's been awhile. I not only fell off the bandwagon but I crashed and burned completely. Ugh. Being sick gave me so many excuses to just stop doing everything all together and here we are. Back to where I started, well not completely, but close. I decided to try something different this time, there is a program called "FitGirl" and it's a book and they have an instagram account. They give you a meal plan, grocery lists and work outs to do. It's a 28 day challenge and the results people have gotten are just crazy. So, I decided to start it, it's going to be a bit of work since I'll be making meals for myself and then meals for my family, but it's worth it. 

One of the goals for the fitgirl program is self love, not putting yourself down when you have a problem or screw up but lifting yourself up to help focus on the positives. So I'm going to take that part seriously as well, lifting up instead of putting down. This will be my theme for the next 28 days, if I can make it 28 days without saying something negative about myself, then that's a BIG deal. 

Anyways, so that's my update :) I'll keep you all posted on how this Fitgirl journey goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!