Steppin' it

Last week I had 84,154 steps according to my FitBit. I know that it isn't super accurate and I'm not saying I actually had 84k steps, but still, that's a great accomplishment! Compared to two weeks ago when I barely had 25k. I've hit 10k steps at least every day and honestly that is a drive for me to keep going. I want to set a streak of hitting at least 10k steps a day for at least a month, which I think is reasonable! I also have a steak of 85 days going with My Fitness Pal! I would say I've actually really been faithfully logging everything for two weeks and it's really been helping. I did indulge a bit yesterday, I had a cupcake at work and then had something somewhat unhealthy for dinner. I also went over my calories for the first time in awhile, but I'm not beating myself up over it. Those days happen and I did run yesterday so at least I got activity in and for the remaining parts of the day I still ate healthy. 

So things are going well, I'm moving way more and taking care of myself better than I have been in awhile.   I'd love to take a yoga class soon, hopefully I can fit that into my schedule sooner rather than later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!