Building a habit and this weeks meal plan

Another week and I'm a few days late, whoops!

Last week went really well, I was able to stick to my plan though I did have pizza on Saturday. I didn't give myself a hard time about it though, I just enjoyed that pizza and then picked up on Sunday and got right back to it. My treadmill has been great and I'm on week 2 of C210K. I'm halfway through my challenge for January - no sugar and no alcohol. I've been doing great! I had a few slip ups with the no sugar, but mostly I am sticking to it completely. I've also stuck to the workouts which have been push-ups and squats and I've noticed I'm getting better at push-ups every day. Eventually I want to work getting back into the gym with the weights into my schedule, but I'm taking it one day at a time so far. I really just want to focus right now on finishing up this challenge and get into a good routine with running. They (who is they anyways?) say it takes about 21 days to build a habit and I'm almost there, so I'm hoping by the end of this week I will be into a regular routine with eating etc.  

So this weeks  meal plan has been a bit different - I really need to start prepping over the weekend or something so I'm ready for it.

Anyways here's what we have:
Monday- Chicken Schawarma, Brown Rice and Salad with Naan. I love Chicken Schawarma and even though cooking it in the oven isn't nearly as good as roasting it on a spit, it's still delicious! I also have some Lebanese spices I got from the market that make it that much better. 

Tuesday - Last night was a bit complicated because we had to take my car to the shop to be looked at today so we didn't get back until late. So I did, Gnocchi with olive oil/pecorino Romano cheese and Sweet Italian Sausages. 

Wednesday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs with roasted potatoes and Asparagus 

Thursday - We are going to the Celtics game. Before I leave the house I'm thinking I will have a salad with some chicken or something to hopefully keep me from eating at the game. 

Friday - Skinnytaste Chicken Caprese pasta (I love this recipe - I've made it before and it is really good! 

Next week I think I'll be a bit more on point      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Going to the gym is boring.