Meal Prep..Wednesday?

I had a goal of writing on Mondays but this week kind of got away from me. I had a pretty great week last week and have been losing weight. I've lost 8.8lbs since right after Thanksgiving and am calling that a WIN. I've also been keeping in line with my no sugar or alcohol challenge and completing the exercises. I'm in a few different challenges so that's keeping me motivated too!

Anyway, onto the meal plan for this week. I will also review what I've made already.

These all came from the SkinnyTaste fast and slow cookbook.

Sunday: Lasagna soup. I LOVED this one, it was a big hit! The only change I had to make was that I made it with pork sausage instead of chicken which added a little bit more calories to it. I will definitely be making it again though.

Monday: Chicken Dumpling Soup - this wasn't my favorite, I'm not sure if it was an error on my part or what but the dumplings fell apart and the soup didn't have a lot of flavor to it. I also made this in my InstantPot with the slow cook feature, so that could have been an issue as well.

Tuesday: Two bean ground beef chili: This was good, just enough flavor and the beans added a lot of substance to it so it was pretty filling.

Wednesday (today): Tonight we're doing Zucchini turkey meatballs in the slow cooker with whole wheat pasta.

Thursday: Salsa Verde Chicken Taquitos

Friday: Slow cooker brisket with onions, mashed potatoes and burnt broccoli

I'll report back on Monday with what I think of the other recipes. If you'd like them, please let me know!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Going to the gym is boring.