Weekly meal plan and update!

First things first, the Patriots are going to the Super Bowl AGAIN! The game yesterday was super stressful and I did not sit down the entire 4th quarter. Somehow, Brady and the boys pulled out a win again though. Can't wait for the Super Bowl! We really are incredibly spoiled in New England. Also, can we talk about how precious the hug between Belichick and Patricia was? I think we all said "Aw" at the same time haha! 

Anyway! Back to the point of this post. I weighed in this morning and lost another 1.8lbs! Woohoo! My guess is that the exercise is really helping, I worked out 5 times last week which was my goal and something I haven't done in...almost a year! I kept my calories in check and made good choices last week. I have a little over a week left in my January challenge and then we start to move onto February. I've got a good challenge for my group in mind and am looking forward to it. My bigger challenge is going to be reintroducing sugar into my diet, how to do it without going off the rails and how to keep it as a treat and not an every day thing. I mean at this point it's pretty much a habit not to eat sugar, but I can't say I'll never have it again because that is a bit unreasonable for me. Though what I have noticed is that without sugar in my diet, I don't crave it and I don't really need it either. It's definitely something I need to think about and keep conscious of as we go. If anything I'll use more raw honey as opposed to regular sugar in recipes.  It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. 

Now onto this weeks meal prep! I wasn't as put together as I have been for some reason, I think I need to start doing this meal planning and grocery planning earlier in the week just so I have enough time to get everything done and don't feel like I'm rushed and forget things. 

Monday - Pasta E Fagioli from the Skinnytaste fast and slow cookbook. It's a rainy yucky day out there so good for soup! 
Tuesday - Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls - This is a good alternative to taco Tuesday. 
Wednesday -  Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
Thursday - Fork and knife Cheeseburgers with Sweet Potato Fries for me and regular fries for the guys
Friday - Pollo In Pottacchio 

Breakfast this week is yogurt with fruit, lunch is sweet potato/Mushroom/Chicken Sausage roasted. 

Have a great week and GO PATS! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

The voice in your head that says you can't do this.. is a liar.