C25K, Fall, Pizza and other various things.

Ah, it's a beautiful morning! The sun is shining and it's a crips 65 degrees out, these are the mornings that I live for. Seriously, fall is the best season.  Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but there is just something so special about Fall. The leaves change, the air smells different and all kinds of pumpkiny and appley things come out! YAY! I know that this is short lived, and it will probably be 95 degrees tomorrow, but I'm going to enjoy it now. I still have yet to have a pumpkin coffee, that doesn't come until after Labor day.  We rush things to much, Christmas things are out in October, Halloween things are out in August.. it's just sad. This is why I refuse to allow myself to taste any pumpkin deliciousness (including pumpkin beer or coffee) until Labor day. After Labor day though, all bets are off.

Now, to my actual point of my post. I decided to start C25K over again, I haven't done it in awhile because we moved and I don't really feel comfortable just yet running in the new neighborhood at 5 am by myself. A friend of mine had mentioned she really wanted to start running but she never had and wasn't sure how. I told her about how I started with C25K and how it really helped me to learn how to run and she was really interested. Well today (3 weeks after we initally started talking about it) we are going to start after work, and I am really excited. I have a 5k in 2 weeks, which I know I am going to do miserably at..but I'm still going to do it.  I hope that we can stick to it, I think it's a lot better when you run/exercise with someone. They can hold you accountable and call you out if you skip a day, which is definitely what I need.

Yesterday, I did so great with my eating. I had 500 calories left for dinner and I was excited that I had that many, until I actually had dinner. We ended up gettin Dominos, and I ended up going overboard and having about 4 pieces of pizza. Which totaled up to 1k calories. ugh. BUT I'm not going to get to discouraged, I really just need to pick myself up and say "do better next time!"  I am trying to become religious with MFP, it needs to become my way of life, and I have to become somewhat "addicted" to it in order for it to work for me.  I have tons of snacks in my drawer at work, but I try to keep it down to one or two a day. I have started to not pick certain things because I know the calorie content is high, and if I'm not working out that day it means I will go over.  Just have to keep thinking "10 pounds by November!" I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. Yes I mean to write that 3 times.

Ok kiddies. That's all she wrote. Have a Good Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!