Never been the fat girl..until now.

All of my life I have heard the same thing when talking weight loss, "you look great, you don't need to lose weight" until now.

I was married in August of 2011 and the day was perfect. I felt perfect. That is when this good feeling ended. Over the past year I have slowly packed on more and more weight, at first I was blaming it on my thyroid. Well here we are 6 months later and the thyroid medicine is in full swing, yet the weight isn't coming off.

Hmm. How is this possible?! I have never put weight on like this before! Oh wait..could it be that I'm eating whatever I want all the time. That I'm consuming over 3k calories a day and not exercising? Ah, that is it. It's not my thyroid or my health, it's me. I'm the only one to blame for the way I look.  It's sad, because I look in the mirror and just sigh at the way I look. None of my "cute" clothes fit anymore and I just look sloppy. I feel terrible, my poor husband did not marry this "fat girl".

I've been doing my fitness pal for awhile, and I was doing great, I've lost 7 lbs. But I keep falling off the wagon, and not holding myself accountable.  "This is where it ends" I say every time I shovel a forkful of home fries or something else fried and delicious into my mouth. After today, I am getting back into it! Sadly, "after today" never comes and the cycle repeats.

I have a friend, who is a great inspiration to me. She has lost 21lbs with MFP and C25K, she is amazing. Her dedication and her will to do this is what inspires me. She even has a blog (The First 43) and her posts are amazing, which is why I thought to myself  "hey I should do that".

Let's see if writing a blog and logging everything I eat will help to keep me inspired.  Something has to work.

Unitl next time
KB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!