Seeing a difference (progress post)

So I really didn't think there was a difference in what I looked like with the weight loss. I knew that my clothes have been fitting better (I've gone from a size 16 to a size 12 which is a bit loose on me right now..) but I honestly just thought it was me and that I didn't actually *look* any different. Then I decided to look back at pictures and I can definitely see a difference. My progress has been slow, but since this time last year, I have gone from 190lbs to 167.4lbs with many stops and starts but with a real "push" starting in January and really getting going in April.  I did a side by side comparison on a collage and I think I can definitely see a bit of a difference, which keeps me motivated to keep going.  The picture on the left was taken on March 1st and the picture on the right was taken yesterday.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!