Challenges

I didn't write yesterday  because I just couldn't think of any words to describe what I was feeling. 11 years is a long time, but it still feels like it was yesterday. God bless those who lost or gave their lives. 

Anyway! Today I'm going to talk about challenges. I am kind of stuck right now, I can feel myself at that point where I usually will go back to my old ways.  I am working more hours and for some reason craving the "bad" things again.  This is what starts the slope, but I'm going to beat it this time.  I'm not giving up on my MFP either, I'm forcing myself to count my calories, every day.

The other challenge I am having is TIME, I don't have enough of it! The days that I work late, I just don't feel like working out when I get home. So I'm working on a schedule to keep myself in check, I did so well on my 5k that I want to do better. I have to continue to run in order to do that. So, I'm going to do the best I can to try and get a run in tonight, tomorrow night and Friday.

I also need to start doing yoga again, for my mental health. I can feel the stress and anxiety starting to affect my mental attitude which in turn makes me want to eat and not work out.  I just need to get some more balance in my life and that is what my yoga does for me.

In closing, these are the things I need to do:
-Run for at least a half hour every night, no matter how tired.
-Continue improving my diet
-Do yoga again.

ok, I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!