Finally!!

Well I finally ran last night! Hooray! I got home from work late and then had dinner, once I finished dinner I said to myself.. you are tired, sore and full..why are you even THINKING of running? I started to think about my excuses every night, which are the same. I pushed myself (literally) to get onto that treadmill, you know what? I did GREAT.  I actually ran the entire first mile in 11 minutes and after that I brought the speed down a bit and "speed walked" for the next half mile and walked for the last half mile. I did 30 minutes and 2.1 miles. I was so damn proud that I did it.  I'm sore today, but that's ok! It means I did work!

I know every day will be a struggle to balance everything, but I deserve it. I do not want to gain any weight back and I am so hoping to lose that 1 pound thi sweek so that I can officially say I've lost ten pounds.

I haven't noticed a change in myself on the outside, people tell me all the time lately that I look like I've lost weight but I honestly don't feel it or see it. I'm hoping that soon I am able to see what I've done and that the hard work is really paying off. 

These are the goals I have for myself:

-Lose 40 pounds (the ultimate goal for me, this would be put me within my healthy BMI and weight range)
-wear a bikini this summer and be comfortable
-Fit into my cute work clothes that I haven't been able to wear
-Buy new, smaller, cuter clothes
-Be able to look in the mirror and smile at the person staring back at me
-Run a 5k in 30 minutes


Those are my goals and I'm looking forward to putting a strikethrough each one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!