Rainy Wednesday!

What a crap day. I had a pretty rough night of sleep last night, it was just so humid out. I can never sleep if I'm hot. I have to be nice and cool, which is partially why I am not a big fan of the summer if I don't have AC.

I went home last night and I worked out my very sore muscles.  I did feel a little bit better than I had during the day, but today I woke up and I am still super sore. Not as bad though. Tonight I am going to do the full body workout I did on Monday and do a run on the treadmill (Going to try for 5 miles again!). I think that if I get myself into a real routine it will help me alot, Mon,Wed, Fri; Sun Do the really tough work outs and then Tues, Thurs and Sat don't go as hard but definitely do some type of work outs. I'm giving myself a sort of rest between. I just know my problem is keeping up with it, when I stop for a day..it turns into two or three.

I've also been trying to be really good about what I eat. It's tough when I'm not the one cooking though, for example: Last night was delicious baked ziti and garlic bread. It was SO good. I wanted the seconds..and thirds..and fourths.. but I stuck with one serving of ziti and one serving of garlic bread. That was a really small accomplishment, but I did it.

Today I didn't bring my lunch due to not having any deli meat, so I am going to get a salad. That will be my next test, getting a salad nad not putting all of that other "stuff" on it. We will see how I prevail.

I am really liking this writing about my weight thing, it really helps me not think about it all the time. It also gives me motivation to continue doing it, I don't want to have to come on here and write "I failed again" so I keep it up. So thank you, to whomever is reading this! You are an integral part in my weight loss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!