Suddenly I see why the hell it means so much to me

I got up this morning not particularly thrilled about my work out, I was exhausted. Wednesday is usually the day that everything hits me at once and I'm feeling the stress of the week. Whether it be work, home, fitness related I'm usually not in a great mood on Wednesdays. So this morning I was really struggling with running, it hurt and I really wanted to stop. I even texted my husband telling him that this was torture.  I knew being negative wasn't going to help me get through my work out and I knew that it was making it worse for me. So, I put up a mental "wall" so to speak from my negative thoughts, I focused on the beats of the music and started saying "1/2/1/2
" with every step. It sounds cheesy but it helped and I actually bumped the speed of the treadmill up to 6.5 during the last 2 running sessions (I'm still working on C25K and I had previously kept it under 5.8 at the most).  Then I was done. I felt better about it after and got into the shower looking like a tomato ( as usual ) I started thinking about why I do this and why it means so much to me to get up and move. For me personally I feel so much better when I work out, plus getting my steps in this week has been super important to me. I am doing a challenge on fitbit and my goal is to win the challenge. Right now I'm in first place but I know that'll change, so I'm working on moving as much as possible during the day to keep my steps up!


Things with eating have been going pretty well too, I've been logging everything (every.single.thing) and it's definitely kept me in check. I'm doing another biggest loser starting on April 6th so I'm pumped about that! Drinking my shakeology every day too, which has been helping my energy and helping me keep my calories lower but filling me for longer. I am not weighing myself until the Biggest Loser start, so we'll see how that goes (which is Monday so I guess not that many days haha).

Below is something that I found online that helps me through when I'm feeling quite negative. It's really all in your mindset and that's what I'm working on now. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!