Challenges. Just Challenges.

I haven't posted in awhile, I really haven't had much to say. I don't want to keep posting about the same things every day, I know how boring that can get. I don't want to do that to myself or to any of my lovely readers!

I have had a few challenges in the past few weeks that have gotten me down in the dumps lately. I really haven't been able to stop myself from snacking. I have been doing my best to stay under 1200 calories a day, but I still end up not losing weight. It's.so.frustrating. I weighed myself this morning and again, no change. I was so frustrated. I knew I hadn't lose 3 pounds or anything crazy like that, but I felt like I should've at least lost something. SO I decided to measure myself. I lost an inch and a half. around my waist and a whole inch on my hips. Glory! I have lost somewhere! This is good! This tells me I am not back pedaling and I am moving forward.

So today I started thinking, what can I do to keep myself full until lunch time? I had a egg white omelet and fruit, it kept me full until 11. Then I had a pear and a little after that I Had carrots and some laughing cow cheese. This really helped. I feel like previously, I wasn't eating enough for breakfast and I was starving by 10. Then I end up pigging out and eating way more than I should.  I'll have to find more filling breakfast' so that I can keep this up. It helps, for sure.

I also have started to switch up my work outs, I did kickboxing last night (it was super hard but super fun). Tonight I am in the mood for yoga, which won't burn a lot of calories but sometimes you need to just say Namaste at the end of a long day.

SO that is the happs over here.
Xo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!