Tough week.

I've been having a tough week so far, regarding my body image and weight loss. Now, if you've been reading my blog you know all along that this is the major thing that I struggle with. How do I get myself into a good mindset? How do I feel that "this is good enough, I look good" ? I don't know the answer to that. I honestly, don't.

Don't get me wrong, I have been staying well under 2000 calories a day and I have worked out for the past two days. So where is all of this negativity coming from? I have this giant fear that I will hit a point and I will never lose another pound again. This thought terrifies me. Then the other thought is, how can I stay on this plan for the rest of my life? I know, it's a lifestyle change. Still though, will I ever be able to eat without counting the calories again?  Then my other thought is, what if I get down to the weight that I want to be at and I'm still not happy? What do I do then? I have so many questions that no one has the answers to. It hasn't helped that I have been starving all week, it feels like I just can't stop eating. No matter what I eat, it's not enough. We all have these weeks and I just have to remember that I am not alone in this. I have so many people that on a daily basis encourage me and that gets me through weeks like this one. 

We will just have to see what the scale says on Saturday morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!