My favorite jeans...are to big!

Ah, these jeans. I love them. I bought them in mid August and they have been my only pair of jeans for the past few months that fit comfortably. They have that perfect feel to them, they are skinny jeans but they don't feel like saran wrap on your legs. Now, they don't fit, they are to big and I am constantly pulling them up. They don't look like skinny jeans anymore. This makes me sad and happy, sad because I am losing my FAVORITE jeans and happy for obvious reasons. Granted, I'll still wear them.... till they are literally falling off.  Then it's time for new favorite jeans!

I have had a bad week, I think that is obvious in my posts. I felt like I wasn't losing anything and well, I really didn't. 0.2 pounds. I'm thinking I need to change my diet around a bit and either take certain things out or add certain things. Maybe a bit of both.  I feel like I'm hitting that weight loss wall that we all hit sometimes. I know I need to stop eating these ready made microwavable meals. They don't have much nutritional value and I'm usually hungry an hour after eating them, but they are SO easy. Salads scare me. I feel like when I have a salad, I am putting on to many "fixins". So what do I eat for lunch? Sandwiches are really all that's left, that is easy and quick. I can measure my cold cuts and use hummus or a low calorie mustard instead of mayo.  Plus I can eat low carb bread, which is really not much at all. Hm something to think about.

I've taken a break from Jillian, her and I are in a fight. I just don't feel as invested in her workouts right now. So I did an on demand work out and yup I'm sore today. Not as sore as I thought I would be though, but sore enough to feel something. I think I want to try kickboxing tonight, they say that burns the most calories and tones muscles. My favorite part of the day is after my work out when I can't breathe and I'm covered in sweat. Those are the times when I feel like I've accomplished something.

Comments

  1. Keep at it lady, I'll join you in a kickbox class sometime!

    Sometimes for lunch I'll do greek yogurt (plain for the lowest sugar content) and all natural granola/fruit...fills me up and is delish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!