The other side of the 150s

I weighed myself this morning since I wasn't sure I'd be able to tomorrow. I am finally on the other side of the 150s, I'm at 154.6 and I have lost 15.4 pounds so far. I am 4.6 pounds away from my halfway point of 20 pounds.

It's definitely an accomplishment, but it is also frustrating. This process takes time and if you aren't patient with your body your mind starts working against you. I have been trying to look at this from a different point of view, other than "I've only lost 15.4 pounds and I'm still over 150" I have been trying to look at it as "I've already lost 15.4 pounds in two months and I'm no longer over 160!".   So in another attempt to not be so frustrated I also looked at my inches lost (this is one thing that really gets overlooked when losing weight, but is so important). Here are my stats starting from 9/9: Waist: Starting: 40.0 inches Current (as of 10/29): 34.5 Total inches lost: 5.5 Hips: Starting: 51.0 Current (as of 10/29): 41.5 <-That is crazy to me. I have lost 9.5 inches off of my waist.

So in pounds I have lost 15.4 in inches I have lost 15.  My clothes are definitely fitting better and I'm starting to wear clothes I haven't worn in a very long time. Those jeans are still a bit too tight but they are getting there.

So I am going to try and look at this thing in a different perspective and not try to be so negative about how far I have to go, but be more positive about how far I have come.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!