Welp. It's Turkey time.

Not today, but tomorrow. This is a day that anyone who is losing weight stresses out over, the biggest eating day of the year. I'm honestly not all that stressed over it, I was at first but not really anymore. I will be with my family and I will be enjoying their company, having a glass of wine and some delicious food. I've been doing great all week and I will count my calories, but I won't worry if I go over.

The good thing about this whole process is that my stomach definitely has shrunk. I can no longer eat massive plates of food and I know when to stop. I realize that my brain processes food faster than my tummy so I eat slower than I used to. There were times when I ate like someone was going to take my food away and I wouldn't stop until everything was gone. I still finish my plates for the most part unless I go out to dinner, then I will try and keep my portions under control. 

Unfortunately I didn't lose the 10 lbs I wanted to by Thanksgiving. Which I'm OK with. I have still been losing at a steady rate and I'm hoping to be under 150 by Christmas. However if I'm not and I'm only at 150 or 151, that will be OK as well. As long as I'm continuing to do what I am doing and I'm still losing at least .5 pounds per week, I'm a happy camper. Progress is progress no matter how you look at it.

I also have my Turkey Trot tomorrow, but I haven't actually run in a few months. So I'm not expecting any type of great time. As long as I get up and go do it I'll be happy. Then, I'll have extra calories for dinner! :)

One last thing, I'm extremely thankful this Thanksgiving for all of my readers. I have learned so much  about myself over this process and hearing from the people I am helping keeps me going. You are all MY inspiration..so thank YOU all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers have a lovely holiday and please take the time to be thankful for everything that you have! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!